“Cutting Commissions, NOT Corners!”
Hi there! My name is Mike Linkenauger and I want to thank you for considering me and my team at LinkUp Realty. We are a team of active Jacksonville Florida Realtors who specialize in extremely aggressive marketing of homes and giving top notch, unparalleled service. Your home as well as your family’s needs are unique, and the services we provide are customized to provide you with a unique marketing plan for your home. We hold true to our slogan above, and offer real full service at very reasonable fees.
Give me a call personally at (904)635-8822 if you should have ANY questions!
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing an aggressive REALTOR® is your first step to making sure that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale, from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Jacksonville Florida Realtors, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Oversee inspections, repairs, and coordinate every detail associated with the sale through closing.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- As a single agent, my job is to work to sell your home for the most favorable terms for you. These unique duties include confidentiality, loyalty, obedience and full disclosure. I work for you and ONLY you. I have sold over 1,000 homes in the area and have the experience and expertise required to effectively complete this task.
- Personally show your property as needed, and in my absence my team of 4 agents is always available 24/7
- Provide expertise guidance on how to prepare and stage your home in order to be the most appealing to the highest percentage of buyers
- Provided buyer feedback from each showing
- Prepare, present and help negotiate all offers in a timely manner, explaining everything to you in detail.
- preparing a closing cost estimate / net sheet for each offer showing seller proceeds from sale
- Facilitate all post contract / closing preparations including meeting inspectors, coordinating repairs and coordinate and/or conduct closing of property.
- Recommend and coordinate with all 3rd party service providers to conduct repairs and/or help prepare for relocation.
- Conduct a final walk through to insure all repairs are made and property is ready for closing.
- MUCH MUCH more!
Tips on Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home, and title search and examination of title are also separate fees from the title insurance policy.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 3% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Closing Fees in Northeast Florida, it is traditional for the seller to pay for the closing.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Advertising and Marketing
When you list with the Mike Linkenauger Team, we cut commissions, NOT corners! Any agent can list your home on the MLS, and wait for another agent to sell it. In this day and age, your home MUST stand out from the crowd if it is going to be sold. We have one of the most aggressive marketing plans in Northeast Florida to guarantee this!
We are the Bartram Park Community experts with the only sales office in the community
- Set up professional photography session providing many photographs including aerial photography and amenities center photographs.
- Set up Matterport 360 degree 3D Virtual Tour of your home. This tour gives potential buyers the ability to go through your home online as though they were walking through it in person. Click here to see an example.
- Facebook marketing including your community page and the Bartram Park Community Discussion Group with over 1500 residents.
- Post listing on Craigslist.org every two days.
- Showcase your home on all local and national real estate websites.
- List your home on Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which syndicates with millions of real estate websites. This also allows your property to be shown by all real estate agents in Florida who may have a potential buyer.
- We will feature your home on BartramPark.com and advertise on our monthly community newsletter with over 2,000 members.
- Send out email flyer to all local real estate agents (6,000+) monthly.
Reasons you should choose The Mike Linkenauger Team
- We are all lifetime area residents and I personally have been in the real estate business since 2005. Nobody knows the area like myself and my team.
- I have a team of 4 that are available 24/7 to fulfill your needs.
- Our sales volume is between $15,000,000 – $25,000,000 annually and our numbers are constantly increasing.
- We have sold over 1,000 homes, everything from houses, townhomes, condos, apartment buildings, rental/investment properties, commercial properties and waterfront and luxury homes.
- We have the largest internet presence of ANY agent in the Northeast Florida area, with many top websites in Jacksonville including www.BartramPark.com, www.SawgrassCommunity.com, www.BartramCreek.com, www.WellsCreek.com and www.JulingtonCreekHomes.com which are some of the most popular communities in the Jacksonville area.
- As a full service real estate company we will take the listing, take care of all marketing, and handle all of the legal aspects. Our job is to get rid of your headaches and help the transaction go as smoothly as possible.
- My personal goal is to make you feel like you are my only client. Outside of real estate I live a life devoted to serving others. My passion to help and serve others manifests in my business
- We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can cancel our listing agreement any time prior to finding a buyer without fee or penalty.
What if I owe the bank more than the value of my house?
I am a Jacksonville FL Short Sales and pre foreclosure Expert Realtor – One trend in the Jacksonville Real Estate market for home owners who owe more than the value of their house is Short Sales. This is a way to avoid foreclosure and get your home sold fast, and we are Certified Loss Mitigation Consultants specialize in working Jacksonville short sales. We can negotiate a lower payoff amount with your lender, even if you have not had a late payment and you are NOT in default.
Mike in the News
December 24th, 2018 – Mike’s Quarter Crusade To Help The Homeless Do Laundry
April 18th, 2010 – What will $200,000 Buy in Jacksonville
March 3rd, 2010 – Jacksonville Mortgage Delinquencies rise above 10%
September 23, 2009 – Bank Owned, Short Sales Play a Big Part in Area Real Estate Gains
April 24th, 2009 – Jacksonville Real Estate Market Remains in Limbo
May 13th, 2008 – Existing home sales still falling
September 26th, 2007 – Mixed story on home sale statistics
July 21st, 2006 – Home sales slowdown has sellers working harder