Bartram Park Community Newsletter – February 2020
Bartram Garage Sale On May 2nd- We are pleased to announce the next Bartram Park Community garage sale! This time we are hoping to have ALL 15 communities participating. There will be food trucks and free giveaways at LinkUp Realty in Bartram Office Park. VISITORS / SHOPPERS – To learn more about this event and keep up with the latest please visit and follow the Facebook Event Page. PARTICIPATING RESIDENTS – Please click CLICK HERE register.
Thinking about selling? FREE APPRAISAL! My listings in Bartram Park spent an average of only 16 days on the market last year! GO HERE for more info about how the Mike Linkenauger Team can sell your home faster and for top dollar. FREE APPRAISAL – Just reply to this email OR text (904)635-8822 to find out what your home is worth! Just curious about what other are selling for? Check out recently “SOLD” listings in Bartram Park here.
- Cinemark Movie Theaters Grand Opening- The Cinemark movie theater is set to have it’s Grand Opening on February 14th 2020.
- Peterbrooke Chocolatier- Grand Opening THIS Friday 2/7 from 4-9 PM! First 300 visitors will receive a free 6oz chocolate covered popcorn when signing up for the PB Loyalty Program! Celebrations will continue on Saturday 2/8 from 9 AM – 5 PM. To learn more about this event click here!
- Publix Grand Opening- Publix is expected to have a grand opening date of February 20th 2020 in the newest shopping center Bartram Market. To keep up to date with all the new shops opening up in the area check out our Shops and Businesses page on www.BartramPark.com.
- Wendy’s Opening – The Wendy’s at Bartram Market is now hiring employees and is expected to open in February of 2020.
- Kazu Sushi Burrito – Kazu Sushi Burrito is set to open at the Pavilion in Durbin Park in March of 2020 next door to Starbucks.
Bartram Springs Elementary School Tours- February 5th and February 20th at 9 AM. Call the main office to RSVP at (904) 260-5860.
Legacy Ale Works 1 Year Anniversary- The event will take place on February 15th from 11 AM- 11 PM. They’ll have special beer releases all day and live music from 3 – 11 PM. To read more about the event click here.
Annual Bartram Springs Family 5k And Kids Triathlon– March 14th at 9 AM in Bartram Springs is the annual family 5k run! To sign up and learn more details click here.
County Dock at Walter Jones Park Is Open Again- The final inspections are done! The new design of the dock features improvements to try and prevent future loss due to bad weather. This included moving the dock over three feet and raising the dock by two feet. Other features includes ADA friendly fishing spots and a 360 degree built-in viewing bench to the covered, end pavilion and road improvements including ADA parking at the dock and additional parking provided next door at Walter Jones Park.
New Shops Have Been Announced- New shops in the Pavilion at Durbin Park have been announced! Island Wing Company is rumored to be coming to Bartram Market. Keep up with all of the big announcements and what stores are to come to St. Johns County’s largest town center by clicking here.
Update On Durbin Creek Crossing- Durbin Creek Crossing is moving forward with construction. Multiple tenants have been announced including Aldi, ABC Fine Wine & Spirits, Florida First Credit Union and Tire Kingdom. This will be near the intersection of Race Track Road and St. Johns Parkway. There will also be 400 multi-family homes at the southwest part of the intersection. The development will include townhouse and “multi-family garden style apartments,” according to the county. Read more here.
Indoor Sports Facility Planned- More information has been announced about the 175,000-square-foot indoor sports facility which will be located right off of Race Track Road between I-95 and 9b. The hope is that this complex will give parents in the St. Johns County area another option to get their children active. Project Family is hoping to get all its permits approved by the end of this year so construction can start by 2020. Read more here.
SAVE AN EXTRA 2% ON ANY NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME – ***Thinking about buying a new construction home? Use Mike Linkenauger with LinkUp Realty as your agent and you will save 2% on any new construction home purchase! Check this program out, or you WILL pay too much for your new construction home. If anyone is thinking about selling or buying in the area, or has ANY questions, contact Mike Linkenauger at (904)635-8822.