Whats happening in Bartram Springs?
~Food Truck Friday April 9th from 5PM-8PM~
Bartram Springs is having once again their Food Truck Friday. This week they are welcoming the Boston Butcher! www.Boston-Butcher.com has everything that you need to know about this food truck. Also for where Boston Butcher will be located please check out their FACEBOOK page.
~Bartram Springs Annual Spring Yard Sale Saturday April 17th from 8AM- 12PM~
Bartram Springs is having yet again their Annual Spring Yard Sale! Anyone interested in participating in this event, please visit Here. Please note that there are 12/50 available spots currently to sign up to participate in selling your products at this yard sale event. We thank you for being a part of the community and hope to see you enjoying our neighborhood!
~Bartram Springs Movie on the Lawn Night April 23rd starting at 7:30PM~
Bartram Springs is having a Movie on the Lawn Night, on April 23rd starting at 7:30. The event will be hosted at the Bartram Springs Amenity Center Lawn. The movie is a surprise… Just kidding, its actually Monsters Inc.
Thinking about selling? FREE APPRAISAL! As spring and summer transition begins, there is no better time to start fresh in a new home. The Barbara Cockrell Team can sell your home fast and for top dollar. FREE APPRAISAL – Just reply to this email OR text (904)290-1176 to find out what your home is worth! Just curious about what others are selling for? Check out recently “SOLD” listings in Bartram Park here.
Whats Happening in Bartram Creek?
~Bartram Creek Garage Sale Saturday April 10th from 8AM-12PM~
Bartram Creek is also having their Neighborhood garage sale on Saturday April 10th from around 8AM~12PM. If you are interested in Participating in that event please come out and enjoy the neighborhood on that day. We thank you for being a part of the community and hope to see you enjoying our neighborhood!
GRAND OPENINGS and COMING SOON
- ULTA Beauty Supply Store – The ULTA Beauty Store is Now Open in Durban Pavilion, at Bartram Park. Feel free to visit them anytime during their Hours of Operation.
- Great Clips Now Open- Great Clips is Now Open in Durban Pavilion! They are located just to the right of Durban Pavilion Dr. To keep up to date with all the new shops opening up in the area check out our Shops and Businesses page on www.BartramPark.com.
- Indoor, Outdoor sports facility complex coming to St. Johns County- Located off of Race Track Road in St. Johns County, this sports complex is soon going to be the largest Northeast sports complex!
- America’s Best Contacts and Eyeglasses Now Open- Visit www.Bartrampark.com for more information regarding our Shops and Businesses.
- BODY20 Coming Soon- Coming soon to Bartram Park, BODY20 EMS strength training offers a hypertrophic contraction to each muscle group which will create a leaner, stronger muscle appearance. Visit www.Body-20.com for more information!
- HotWorx Now Open- Hotworx is now open in Bartram Park! Hotworx is a 24 hour infrared fitness studio. Try training in a heat-controlled, infrared-energy, individualized studio. For more info go to www.hotworx.net
- Natural Greens Coming Soon- This Phillips Hwy “Avenues Mall” Food Court store is Located in Durban Pavilion as a Health-oriented, Mediterranean-inspired salads & gyro, veggie, & falafel wraps.
- Old Navy Coming Soon- The next main-brand clothing store, Old Navy, is soon to arrive to Bartram Park. For more info in regards to Grand Opening, please visit www.BartramPark.com!
- Xfinity Coming Soon- Xfinity will soon join the Bartram Park Community. No regards as to when they will be finished and Open just yet, but for upcoming dates, look for them on www.Bartrampark.com!
New Business Owners Listen Up – Multiple new UN-claimed commercial spots in Durban Pavilion have been located since April of 2021. If you are interested in possessing one of these spaces please call the number above each picture for more information and better services! Disclaimer***Some spaces do not have a SQFT number on signs. You are better off calling the phone number for more information. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope this information helps you if you are interested in relocating to Durban Pavilion!
New Potential Additives for Durbin Pavilion of Bartram Park- Durbin Pavilion is a beautifully developed shopping outlet which guests can come to all the stores and restaurants for a great shopping/food experience. Not to mention those who rely on Hardware stores such as Home Depot! Two new additives for Durbin Pavilion that are not officially launched are a Giant Ferris Wheel and a Merry-Go-Round. There was mention of an associated lawn event with a video wall for the grand opening, at that time.
SAVE AN EXTRA 2%* ON ANY NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME- ***Thinking about buying a new construction home? Use Barbara Cockrell with One Realty Corp as your agent and you will save 2%* on any new construction home purchase! Check this program out, or you WILL pay too much for your new construction home. If anyone is thinking about selling or buying in the area, or has ANY questions regarding buying or selling in the area, contact Barbara Cockrell at 904-210-5117 for a wonderful home finding experience